Characteristics of 3003 aluminium sheet: Aluminium Chequered Plate,Aluminum Plate,Aluminum Sheet Plate,Aluminum Embossed Plate Jinan Xintai Aluminum Industry Co., Ltd , https://www.jinanxintailvye.com
1. Cleaning: Ultrasonic cleaning PCB or LED bracket, and drying.
2. Mounting: After the silver electrode is prepared on the bottom electrode of the LED dies (large wafers), the expanded dies (large wafers) are placed on the acupuncture table and the dies are placed under a microscope with a stab pen. One by one is mounted on the corresponding pad of the PCB or LED support, followed by sintering to cure the silver paste.
3. Pressure welding: The electrode is connected to the LED die with an aluminum wire or gold wire welder for current injection. LED directly mounted on the PCB, generally using aluminum wire welding machine. (The production of white light TOP-LED needs gold wire welding machine)
4. Package: By dispensing, the LED die and the wire are protected by epoxy. Dispensing on the PCB board has strict requirements on the shape of the colloid after curing, which directly relates to the brightness of the finished product of the backlight source.
This process will also take on the task of phosphor (white LED).
5. Soldering: If the backlight source is SMD-LED or other packaged LED, the LED needs to be soldered to the PCB before the assembly process.
6. Cut film: Punching various diffusion films, reflective films, etc. required by the backlight.
7. Assembly: According to the requirements of the drawings, the various materials of the backlight manually installed in the correct location.
8. Test: Check the backlight photoelectric parameters and light uniformity is good.
It can be seen from the above that the production of our LED explosion-proof lighting fixtures is also unusually troublesome and complex. The reasons for the difference in the prices of high-end products and low-end products may be reflected in all aspects of the production process. If a manufacturer has done one of the processes Hands and feet, then we can not buy the product to ensure that the quality is qualified, but also can not let the lamps reach the service life, our company has always advocated quality first, price second.
3003 is an AL-Mn alloy, which is widely used as a kind of rust-proof aluminium. Its strength is not high (slightly higher than that of industrial pure aluminium) and can not be strengthened by heat treatment. Therefore, cold working method is adopted to improve its mechanical properties: high plasticity in annealing state, good plasticity in Semi-cold hardening, low plasticity in cold hardening and corrosion resistance. Good corrosion, good weldability and poor machinability. It is mainly used for low-load parts which require high plasticity and good weldability and work in liquid or gas media, such as mailbox, gasoline or lubricant conduit, various liquid containers and other low-load parts made by deep drawing: wire rods are used as rivets.
The main alloy element of 5052 is magnesium, which has good formability, corrosion resistance, weldability and medium strength. It is used to manufacture aircraft fuel tank, fuel pipe, sheet metal parts of traffic vehicles and ships, instruments, street lamp brackets and rivets, hardware products, electrical-appliance shell, etc. (2) Al-Mn alloy is a kind of rust-proof aluminium widely used. It has high strength, especially fatigue strength: high plasticity and corrosion resistance, can not be strengthened by heat treatment, good plasticity in Semi-cold hardening, low plasticity in cold hardening, good corrosion resistance, good weldability, poor machinability and polishing. Uses are mainly used for low-load parts which require high plasticity and good weldability and work in liquid or gas media, such as oil tank, gasoline or lubricating oil conduit, various liquid containers and other small-load parts made by deep drawing: wire rods are used as rivets.
Characteristics of 3003 aluminium sheet:
Aluminium Chequered Plate,Aluminum Plate,Aluminum Sheet Plate,Aluminum Embossed Plate
Jinan Xintai Aluminum Industry Co., Ltd , https://www.jinanxintailvye.com